Here at Dance Excellence Ballroom, we are sincerely interested in helping you achieve all that you want from your dancing lessons. In order to plan your future programs intelligently and accurately, your instructor must know exactly what you wish to gain from your dancing. The benefits of being a good dancer are numerous and with your cooperation we can help you become a better dancer so that
you too may enjoy life to its fullest!
Throughout the years our students have told us many of the benefits they have reaped by improving their dancing. Below is a list of the most commonly mentioned benefits. We can customize your program, based on the benefits that fits you best.
- More fun and enjoyment out of life
- Increased self-confidence
- Able to meet people and make new friends
- Better health and other physical benefits
- Improved social life
- Increased happiness
- Attendance and enjoyment of more parties
- Business reasons
- Acquisition of more grace and poise
- A way to overcome shyness
- A sense of achievement and accomplishment
- A release from tension
- Ease and assurance socially
- A hobby or interest
- A means of expression
- Admiration from others
- Confidence for a special occasion
- Recreation or entertainment
- Increased conversational ability
- Increased popularity
- Performance of exhibitions
Reviews & Testimonials
See what others have to say about us!
I am taking ballroom dance lessons at this studio and enjoying every minute. Amazing staff and instructorsLinda L.
Had a great time learning Waltz, Tandy, foxtrot, meringue and swing. Their instructors made it easy and everyone had a blast.
My daughter Lexi has been taking lessons for six weeks... read moreCarey B.
Dance excellence ballroom is my studio, where for the past five I have taken lessons. The atmosphere is welcoming, inviting, and fun! The instructors care about the students and... read moreRoberta B.
I am so impressed with Dance Excellence Ballroom. They are very professional and have the best dance instructors in the area. I feel that I am meeting all... read moreMary L.